Sunday, April 19, 2009


I had to post this picture. I was inspired by my sister-in-law Becky to take a naked baby picture of Keaton and I'm so glad I did. Isn't he adorable. I think everyone needs a naked baby picture. I set this 'photo shoot' up myself. That's my black dress hanging on the couch in the background, one of Keaton's baby blankets, and my scriptures under the blanket. I took this picture just after one of his baths, hence the hairdo : ) We had to cut his photo shoot a little short though because Keaton peed on the blanket, but hey we had fun!

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE the picture of little naked Keaton-boy! The girls miss him so much, and I must say I miss him too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HE PEED ON THE BLANKET!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!! THAT'S SO FUNNY! At least you got a cute pic out of it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would not have been a complete naked baby picture sitting without a little wet blanket. At least he didn't poop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah you have a blog. welcome! love the pictures. we miss you guys, haven't seen you forever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADORABLE!!!! You put my professional pics to shame. I am glad you have a blog, your little family is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete